Licola Demographics (VIC) Local Stats

Licola (3858) is a suburb of South Eastern Victoria, Lakes & Wilderness, Victoria. It is about 147 kms from VIC's capital city of Melbourne. Licola is in the federal electorate of Gippsland.

In the 2011 census the population of Licola was 29 and is comprised of approximately 37.9% females and 62.1% males.

The median/average age of the population of Licola is 40 years of age.

66.7% of people living in the suburb of Licola were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth wer.

63.0% of people living in Licola speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 37.0% Language spoken at home not stated.

The religious makeup of Licola is 31.0% No religion, 27.6% Religious affiliation not stated, 20.7% Anglican, 20.7% Catholic.

47.4% of people are married, 21.1% have never married and 15.8% are divorced and 15.8% are separated. There are 0 widowed people living in Licola.

25.0% of the people living in Licola over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 25.0% are working on a part time basis. Licola has an unemployment rate of 0.0%.

The main occupations of people living in Licola are 50.0% Managers, 25.0% Machinery operators & drivers, 25.0% Labourers.

The main industries people from Licola work in are 25.0% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 25.0% Construction, 25.0% Accommodation and food services, 25.0% Arts and recreation services.

0.0% of homes are fully owned, and 50.0% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 0.0% of homes are rented.

The median individual income is $350 per week and the median household income is $741 per week.

The median rent in Licola is $0 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $910 per month.

Check out FY 2013 Tax Stats for Licola postcode 3858

  • Qpzm LocalStats Victoria Suburb of the Day: Ceres 3221 -> Melbourne -> Victoria